UE COMIX™ supports creative freedom. From creators to illustrators to writers and fans, together, we are a collaboration of a very distinct and diverse community. We value the ideas, storytelling, creativity, and authenticity of our thriving community; however, sometimes our creative passion may push boundaries. As a platform, UE COMIX™ aims to deliver an open and safe environment for all creators and readers. Thus, to safeguard this ambition, we have outlined our community guidelines below.
Abusive content or comment toward creators or other users is strictly prohibited. Abusive content is defined in this agreement as to any content or comment that promotes or encourages violence or has the primary purpose of inciting hatred towards individuals or groups based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political orientation, etc. Abusive content can also include revealing an individual’s personal information (e.g. real name, contact information, address, social security numbers, or any other personally identifiable information). UE Comix has final determination on whether any content on the Service is abusive.
Content that contains pornography, explicit scenes of nudity, sex, or sexual acts (as determined by UE Comix) is forbidden. Creators whose work involves sexual content are required to censor their content to conform to the community and uploading guidelines. The ‘Mature Content Disclaimer’ notice is expected to be utilized to identify mature themes and content, which includes topics of sexuality. However, please understand that utilizing the ‘Mature Content Disclaimer’ notice does not mean that explicit nudity or sexual content is allowed on the UE COMIX platform.
Content that contains graphic depictions of excessive violence and gore or content that promote acts of excessive violence (as determined by UE Comix) is not allowed.
UE COMIX is a self-publishing platform, where you can publish your comics, graphic novels, illustrations, and manga. When you post on UE COMIX, you will ALWAYS retain ownership over your work. You will own all of your intellectual property, and you can continue to promote your work on social media or other publishing platforms while utilizing the tools and resources offered by UE COMIX. You are expected and therefore required to own all the rights to the uploaded content. Your content must not infringe on the copyright, trademark, publicity right of any other party or otherwise violate the UE Comix Terms of Service. To help promote your series, UE COMIX may use your chapter/episode and/or series assets for promotional marketing purposes.
To notify the Admin of inappropriate comments, the user must click on the “Report” link below every comment. The Admin will review the reported comment and remove any and all comments determined to be in violation of our guidelines. Users with multiple violations may be suspended or permanently blocked from commenting.
If you have any questions or feedback about our community and content guidelines, or if have safety concerns about the platform, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
(Process for Reporting Copyright Infringement)
In the event you determine that a user’s content violates your copyright or if you are the legal representative to represent the copyright holder, you may send a takedown notice to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information. These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
– A signature of the copyright holder or the copyright holder’s legal representative;
– Materials that prove that the person is the copyright holder;
– The specific URL of the infringing content on UE COMIX;
– Information of the copyright holder or legal representative sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you such as an address, phone number, or e-mail address;
– A statement that you have good belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”; and
– A statement that the information in this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, you are the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
When we receive a takedown notice, we will immediately take down the content at issue and notify the user. If we do not receive a response from the user within 14 days, the content will remain blocked.
If you believe that your content that was removed is not infringing, or if you have authorization from the copyright holder, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to law, you may send a counter-notice to email@example.com with the following information.
– Your physical or electronic signature;
– Identification of the removed content and the specific URL of the content on UE COMIX;
– A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the content;
– Your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address;
– A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
When a valid counter-notice is received, we may forward the notice to the notifying party who submitted the original copyright infringement notification. The original notifying party will then have 10 days to file legal action relating to the allegedly infringing material. Unless notice of legal action is received, the removed content may be replaced in 10 business days or more at UE COMIX’s sole discretion.